starting to look normal
So, my bee sting is finally starting to heal and I'm starting to look and feel more normal (although I still look scary in this picture). Yesterday at track we did our 2 mile time trials and I felt so much better about it than my 1 mile time trial we did at the beginning of the season. I got 17:10, and so now Coach will have new predictions for my 10k time. After our 2 mile time trial the team went to Rock Bottom to celebrate Coach's birthday. It was pretty fun...
Tonight it's our last time as a group at the pool, 'cause Friday is our first ocean swim at La Jolla Shores. Kinda scared, but we'll have wet suits and people in kayaks to save us if we are drowning. yay! I'm off for a run...

1 Comments:
seifi is hardcore
Post a Comment
<< Home