Tri-ing to find a Cure! This is my training and fundraising log.

This blog is to keep you updated on my training and fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team In Training triathlon.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

really sore!


Let me start by saying that I am really sore right now and I think every part of my body is aching. I'm really tired and can't wait to hit the hay. Tonight we had track and we ran around the track three times, then up and down a hill. We did this FOUR times. The third time was really tough. Including the warm-up, we ran about 5 miles total. I ran with Jenny the whole time. It's really nice to have someone to run with, although we barely talked since we would run out of breath.

We're also planning a couple of fundraising events that I'm excited about. One is a bondfire and then a barbeque. I'm also planning to have a local music show at a venue, in which the cover charge would go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. So please pencil in your summer calendar for sometime in July and then in August.

I want to thank all of you who have donated already. It really means a lot to me and is so much more of a motivation than you would think. Everytime I get a donation, I get a really big smile on my face and really feel motivated to keep going.

I really need all the support I can get!!
Anything you give is a big support!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntsdh/seifi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home