Enjoying outdoor beauty and still learning to swim
I can't believe it's already 11 p.m. The days seem to fly by much faster than normal, leaving little time to just hang out and relax. I usually go to practice right after work and get home after 9. After my shower and food, all I wanna do is go to sleep!
Yesterday I did some Torrey Pines repeats, which is a killer hill in La Jolla. It's an inclining hill for about a mile or so. We only did two of them, but apparently on Saturday we are doing six of them!! Coach said he even has to work really hard to finish six of them. The ride was so beautiful and it actually was not as bad as I thought. That is not to say that it was not a challenge. It felt great to be out there and enjoying the view. Can't wait for Saturday!
Tonight at swim we used foot paddles to learn how to kick better. They make you a lot faster and help you float, making it easier to focus on your kick and posture. I'm doing a lot better on my breathing, but still need to work on my strokes and rotation. Today I realized I also bend my knees a bit too. I'm glad someone told me cause I had no idea I was doing that! I thought I had my kick down. Little do I know, especially when you have your head in the water! :-)
Finally, I'd like to give a shoutout to Ry Ry for actually looking forward to reading my blog(beloge x as he calls it-hehe :). He actually asked me when I would update this. It's nice to know someone is actually reading this. Thank you, Ryan!
Pix: Swim practice at the pool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home