Track and bike this weekend
Last night at running practice we did hill repeats. Basically we ran up and down a pretty good size hill 10 times at our training pace. At the PacGrove triathlon, there will be three hills to go up, so we need to train our bodies to be able to do that efficiently and in form.
It was pretty exhausting, especially 'cause we had to run afterwards. I had a pretty long day so it felt extra difficult but I did feel great afterwards. I think my body is starting to get tired so I'm going to give it a rest tomorrow.
It was pretty exhausting, especially 'cause we had to run afterwards. I had a pretty long day so it felt extra difficult but I did feel great afterwards. I think my body is starting to get tired so I'm going to give it a rest tomorrow.
But Saturday we have a serious bike ride in Scripps Poway. It is apparently a very hot ride through rolling hills. We're supposed to practice pouring water on our heads. Should be fun!!

At swim practice I keep thinking of how the swim race will be. At the event, they let people out in waves of about 120 people. It's supposed to be madness, and I'm kinda scared! Wish me luck! Don't they look like birds?
Here's another picture of the swim start on race day last year. Ah, I think I'll stay towards the back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home