40K Bike Time Trial
Last Saturday morning we did our 40K (25 mile) time trial at Fiesta Island. Yes, that's coffee in my hand. Gotta get ready! Telling everyone about my fundraiser.
Getting ready to hit my watch! 3-2-1 Go!
Here I was passed by Coach and Kassie ( a really fast girl on our team). I'm the third bike down. Doug, another fast one on the team is about to pass me .
Final time: 1:21:37 (25 miles)
Then we ran 4 miles. Man, that felt really weird! My legs were really aching for the first mile. After the second mile, which always ends up being the hardest for me, my legs started feeling normal.
Last night I swam La Jolla shores with Nelson and Blaire and it was soo chopy out there! I started to feel sea sick, so we only swam to the buoy and back once (1/4 mile).
Tonight, I will take a break and go see Death Cab for Cutie/Spoon/Mates of State. I actually really wanna see Spoon more than anything. I'll get back on it Wednesday at track! "I turn my camera on, I cut my fingers on the way!" J/k :)
Oh, and Sunday I ran through Torrey Pines for about an hour 15. Man, it is soo pretty up there, but some of those hills are killer. I'm trying to do some longer runs as base building.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home